Calling local farmers and producers: This is your opportunity to meet your customers and promote your products. Become a vendor at our Local Food Trade Show today.
Current Food Connects suppliers will be given priority at the show, but space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
Registration closes February 22, 2019.
+ What do I need to bring to the event?
- Samples! The best way to get a customer to order your product is to let them test it. Please bring all supplies you may need to out sample your product. No cooking is allowed inside the space, but you may reheat samples. Please let us know in advance what you plan to bring to warm up your product if needed.
- A 4-foot table to display your products. You may bring an 8-foot table that you will share with a fellow vendor.
- Visual display materials and handouts. This is the best way to draw attention to your booth and ensure the customer will remember you.
- An extension cord, if you need electricity.
+ What is the schedule?
The Trade Show is Wednesday, March 27 from 2:30 to 5:30 pm. We ask that you stay for the entirety of the event. Set-up begins as early as 12 pm and should be completed by 2 pm for any early arrivals. In the event of a snowstorm, our snow date is Thursday, March 28 from 2:30 to 5:30 pm.
In the event of a snowstorm, our snow date is Thursday, March 28 from 2:30 to 5:30 pm.
+ Where is the event and parking?
The Trade Show will be held at Stonewall Farm located 242 Chesterfield Road in Keene, NH. The event is in the Main Room of the Learning Center.
Loading/unloading can be done:
- At the back loading dock: Provides the easiest access to the exhibition area. Please access this dock by using the driveway on the west side of the building. Please be advised, this is a narrow road with very little room and is accessible on a first come, first-served basis to one, maybe two, vehicles at a time.
- Through the front door: Unload from the main parking lot area. Carry materials up the stairs or using the elevator.
Once you have unloaded, we ask that you park across the street at the Stonewall Farm barns, to leave parking spaces for the customers.
+ What does it cost to be a vendor at the Trade Show?
Due to increased costs, we are asking for a minimal vendor fee of $10 per table spot. We're happy for that fee to be paid in-kind (e.g. product). Thanks for your understanding and your partnership!
+ Do I have to currently sell through Food Connects to be a vendor at the Trade Show?
No. However, current Food Connects vendors will get first priority. If you are interested in becoming a Food Connects vendor, check out our "sell through us" page.
+ Are direct sales at the show allowed?
Yes. Feel free to make direct sales to attendees at the show, provided you are licensed to do so. Otherwise, you can direct attendees to the Food Connects booth to learn about how to order your products through Food Connects+Monadnock Menus.
+ Can I make deals with customers?
Yes. Feel free to offer customers introductory (or long-term) “promotions” or price breaks on products. The end result should include a time frame for the promotion, and the price you negotiated. These details should be communicated to FC+MM after the event. For introductory promotions, FC+MM will reduce its normal distribution fee by an amount proportional to the reduction you negotiate. Long-term promotions will need to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine what kind of fee reduction FC+MM can offer.